Established in 1977, the Beehive Montessori School is a well- established and recognised Montessori School situated in modern, purpose-designed premises beside the sea in Mosman Park, Western Australia. The Beehive Montessori School educates over 200 students aged from 3 years to 15 years, and also runs a well-established playgroup for children aged 18 months to 3 years.
Nurturing independence so our children can find their place in, and contribute to, a better world
To provide excellence in Montessori Education
Respect Compassion Curiosity Responsibility Individuality
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Beehive Montessori School is inviting applications from experienced Enrolment Officers. This is a full-time position including School holidays with 4 weeks annual leave commencing early 2022. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
The successful applicant will have exceptional written and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people.
The Enrolment Officer provides effective and efficient administrative suppose relating to (but not confined to) all aspects of student enrolments including financial processes, records management, and administrative services, and undertakes other key responsibilities.
The Enrolment Officer liaises with future students, families, staff and the wider community to support delivery of the School’s enrolments strategy and services. The Enrolment Officer provides excellent customer relations management throughout the enrolment journey, promoting and protecting The Beehive Montessori School brand as directed.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of database systems, with preference for previous experience using MAZE
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel
- To be highly organised, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- A vibrant and friendly personality
- Hold a current Working with Children Check and a current National Police Clearance
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Maze, Mail Chimp, School Stream (or similar applications) WordPress and social media platforms for parent communication and marketing
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria, a Curriculum Vitae including 2 referees and a copy of your Working with Children Check and a current National Police Clearance to email@example.com
Applications close: 4.00pm Friday 4 March 2022.