Careers at Beehive
Thank you for your interest in a career at Beehive.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced full time Montessori teacher for a 6-9 or 9-12 classroom, starting Term 1, 2022.
To be considered for the position, you must have:
- Australian citizenship or Permanent Resident status
- Montessori training (ideally AMI 6-12 Diploma)
- Current registration, or eligibility for registration, with the Teacher Registration Board of WA
- A current Working With Children Check
- A current Police Clearance
- Experience leading a Montessori 6-9 and/or 9-12 classroom environment
To request the Application Pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Montessori trained or experienced teachers or education assistants are welcome to apply for relief positions. Our process for employing relief staff includes observations in a classroom, and a meeting to review policies, documentation and requirements. This is followed by reference checks and volunteer sessions in a classroom.
All School employees (including relief staff) must hold a current Working With Children Check (WWCC) and Police Clearance and all teachers must be registered with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA). All employees read, acknowledge and comply with the Staff Code of Conduct. Further information on our screening process is available on our Child Safe Organisation page and Policies.